Knox Private Hospital has further expanded facilities and continued to offer state of the art surgical technology, in order to deliver the best possible patient outcomes.
Caring for the health of the community for more than 30 years, we are committed to serving the 1.2 million-plus people in Melbourne’s east and south-eastern suburbs, as well as regional east Victoria.
Our most recent redevelopments have enhanced our emergency and cardiac services and have increased the hospital’s surgical capacity. Our surgical capabilities have further enhanced in the areas of Neurosurgery, Urology, Gynaecology and Colorectal surgery.
Recent updates include:
- Two Cardiac Catheterisation Laboratories for Interventional procedures – one newly built and one refit, both complete September 2020
- Emergency Department – Newly built and expanded Emergency Department, complete and open in March 2020
- Day Procedure Centre for Day surgeries and Robotic procedures – New centre built and complete early 2020
- Brainlab surgical navigation system – enabling greater precision during cranial and spinal neurosurgical procedures
- Davinci Xi robot and Trumpf surgical table – the most advanced generation of robots and integrated table motion during Urological, Gynaecological and Colorectal surgeries
- TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation) – for patients with Aortic Stenosis, requiring an Aortic Valve repair and cannot undergo open heart surgery
Hear what our Specialists have to say about our brand new Day Procedure Centre:
Due to expected demand, surgeons wishing to secure operating time at the newly expanded Knox Private are encouraged to submit an expression of interest at their earliest convenience.