New Permanent Specialist Consulting Suites available from mid-2023
Expressions of interests are now invited from specialists interested in leasing permanent consulting space at Knox Private Hospital.
As one of the largest healthcare providers in Victoria, Knox Private offers care to over 1.2 million people in Melbourne’s East and South East, across a comprehensive range of medical, cardiac and surgical specialty areas, providing an ideal environment to base your private practice. We have a demonstrated commitment to the healthcare needs of the region, having invested in our facility and equipment, including the latest robotic and image guided navigation technology.
This is a unique and limited opportunity to secure premium consulting space within the largest and most advanced private hospital in Melbourne’s outer east. Ideally suited to surgeons wishing to consolidate or relocate their private practice to benefit from the streamlined and convenient access to a comprehensive range of onsite services, facilities and support offered on site.
The new consulting suites form part of a major redevelopment project being undertaken at Knox Private, which will also include the construction of a landmark 3 storey tower housing 60 all private patient rooms, new hospital entrance and reception area and a 16 chair renal dialysis unit.
Consulting suite features
- Variety of suite sizes available to suit all budgets and requirements
- Conveniently located within the heart of the hospital, providing high profile exposure
- Offered as a hard fit-out allowing you to determine furniture and IT requirements to meet your practice needs and preferences
- Dedicated undercover doctor car parking
- Security of extended lease agreements
- Direct internal access to the hospital and comprehensive diagnostic and imaging services
Why relocate your practice to Knox Private?
- Lower consulting operating costs and simplified billing process
- Benefit from the large number of direct hospital and specialist cross referrals whilst also having access to the extensive network of external referrers that are already engaged with the hospital
- Access to state of the art facilities including 10 operating theatres in main theatre suite, purpose built 3 theatre and 2 endoscopy suite Day Surgery Centre (equipped for laser procedures), 2 Cath labs, new Phillips hybrid theatre and 24 hr ED & critical care services.
- Marketing and business development resources to facilitate a smooth transition of your practice, raise your profile with internal and external stakeholders and grow your referral base
For more information or to register your interest please contact General Manager Vincent Borg via email or call
03 9210 7991