Make the career move
Knox Private Hospital provides an outstanding career opportunity for passionate and dedicated people who strive to provide the highest quality care to the community.
As one of the largest healthcare providers in Victoria, we offer care to over 1.2 million people in Melbourne’s East and South East, across an impressive range of specialty areas, providing the perfect environment to thrive both professionally and personally. We offer state of the art equipment in a world class facility, diverse and friendly teams, as well as flexible shifts so you can achieve work/life balance.
Our patient-centred hospital offers a full range of health services to the community including:
- 24 hour emergency department.
- 13 operating theatres, Hybrid theatre, Day Procedure Centre & Cardiac catheter lab
- Acute Medicine, Acute Surgery, Allied Health, Diagnostic Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology & Cardiothoracic surgery, Coronary Care, Emergency Medicine, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery & General Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Gynaecology, Intensive Care, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Urology as well as Anaesthetics, Medical Imaging, Pathology and Pharmacy,
Current Expansion Project includes:
- New purpose built 24 hour Emergency department with an increased capacity to meet the growing healthcare needs of our community, now and into the future.
- New Day Procedure Centre, with theatres & procedure rooms to accommodate our patients and doctors even sooner.
- Additional cardiac catheter lab
- Additional support areas for nursing, theatre staff and doctors.
Our Team and Culture
With the culture of a small hospital and the scale and strength of a large hospital, Knox Private Hospital provides an environment for its people like no other.
We pride ourselves on offering
Exceptional care. Every patient. Every time.
Every one of our employees is united by a shared purpose to work together for better care.
Our STAR values underpin our purpose:
- Service Excellence
- Teamwork and Integrity
Knox Private Hospital supports the principles of diversity in the workplace and provides equal employment opportunities including ongoing learning and career pathways for our people.
Join us today to experience a truly rewarding working experience, with amazing colleagues, vibrant workplaces, challenging job roles, flexible work arrangements, ongoing learning
and a comprehensive range of career pathways across specialties.
Education and Training
Our state-of-the-art facility provides a dynamic workforce and an exceptional learning environment for our people, where all types of skills are harnessed and continued learning and career advancements are supported and encouraged.
- Undergraduate & Graduate Programs (EN & RN)
- Advanced Practice Programs
- Post Graduate Studied (ICU, Orthopaedic, Emergency, Surgical, Operating theatre & Cardiac)
- Novice Program (Operating theatre)
- Hospital wide education (Lunch & Learn, Department In-service & Huddles)
- Career Progression Opportunities (Preceptor, CNS, Educator, ANUM & NUM)
- Various meeting rooms for education and training to staff, students and doctors
- Online library (EBSCOHost database) subscription